New drinking game!

Chat about music, movies, books, fashion, sports and other media related items
maaiketjuh
maaiketjuh

Jan 26th, '18, 11:01

Bored of playing the same old rounds of Pie Face and Ring of Fire in an excuse to get everyone hammered? Well fear not. There’s a joyful new drinking game on the market and it’s all about the penis.

Jizz (fantastic name) is a pink plastic penis which you fill up with a liquid of your choosing. You could choose water for easier cleanup, an alcoholic beverage, or even milk to bring some realism.

Each participant in the fun has to spin each of the pink plastic testicles. One will reveal the number of pumps they must do, the other will tell them where to point the penis. This includes an icon of a face, breasts, and arrows pointing to the person on your left or right.
Then it’s pumping time.
jizz-game.gif
Just like Pie Face, you’re not sure when you’re going to end up with something sticky on your skin. You may be able to get away with six pumps without a sprinkle, or you’ll be unlucky and Jizz will blow a load, squirting out your chosen liquid with force.

If you’re pointing it towards your mouth, this could be an effective form of pre-drinks.
If you’re pointing it at your breasts, though, you’ll just end up stained and sticky before you head out. Not fun.

If you want more info: http://www.jizzthegame.com/
Attachments
jizz.jpg
Virgine
Virgine

Jan 26th, '18, 11:21

OMG :)

can be funny in big group on the other hand i can imagine how silly this may look also
szekely
szekely

Jan 26th, '18, 14:00

This looks fun for woman aged around 20's, but i don't see myself stroking that penis to get some wodka in my mouth :)
steffie90
steffie90

Jan 26th, '18, 14:08

this looks stupid to me , but hey who am i :)

i preffer a dildo but that doesn't give me the booze but hey you can't have it all in live
lore
lore

Jan 29th, '18, 15:20

not worth the money even if it's only 5€
nans
nans
Bronze Membership

Jul 16th, '18, 12:52

cheap entertainment for little girls, not worth the money if you ask me