Posing / modeling nude

General discussion of topics of interest to girls love girls people of all ages.
fcbchickie
fcbchickie
Bronze Membership

Jul 17th, '18, 19:20

Hi,

i've been asked a couple of time on facebook by some 'photographer' if i want to pose for him naked. He would even offer me 250€ for it.

I checked his fb profile and his work and all seams very legit and professional but i'm not sure what kind of impact this would have on my personal life. Friends seeing the pictures, my boss or even my father mayby seeing me naked makes me feeling unsecure.

Is there anybody here who has experience with posing naked in front of a camera? Is it worth the time/money/effort?

thanks in advance
jolienw
jolienw

Jul 17th, '18, 21:03

as former model i can only advise with listen to yourself and what you want!

The pictures that are taken can indeed come up with parents/friends/coworkers…. but i never did real nudity only covered and that was just fine for me. It al depends where you set the limit. If it's just lingerie or covered naked then i don't see the problem unless you are in some sort of public service where this is not allowed.

Good luck and looking forward to see the pictures, you really have the looks for it

Kisses
Jolien
els
els

Jul 17th, '18, 22:02

i can only confirm what Jolien says. You have to make it up for yourself.
There will Always be comments some positive some negative.

If your scared that somebody that you know will see the pictures i suggest you don't do it or you ask the photographer explicit that he doesn't make the pictures public. Some do it some don't and since he's offering you money i think this will not be the case as he wants his money back in some way

Good luck with you choise it's hard but think good before you start this

Els
dido
dido

Jul 18th, '18, 17:58

i did it one time just because i wanted to have some nice non-erotic pictures of myself and it was really a nice experience.
I was a little bit nervous at first but that faded away very soon and after about 20mins i didn't realized somebody was taking pictures of me.

Ofcourse they are non nude so i wasn't that scared of the comments that i would get.

But as always everybody will have comments some positive some negative. It's just your opinion that counts and not what everybody else thinks. Go after what you want, if it's some kind of bucketlist thing.... DO IT! you won't regret it

Dido xx

I attached a picture from my shoot so you know what i did and what it looked like
dido39.jpg
fcbchickie
fcbchickie
Bronze Membership

Aug 3rd, '18, 16:35

thanks for your comments ladies.
I have agreed to do the shoot and i'm pretty nerveous about it with 2days left

will post a couple of pictures here

xx